Winds WSW at 5 to 10 mph. Chance of rain 80%. Low 39F. Cloudy with showers. Except for a few afternoon clouds, mainly sunny. Winds WSW at 10 to 15 mph. Showers. Chance of rain 40%. High 7ºC. Winds W at 5 to 10 mph. Low around 35F. Below is the Lyme Regis weather forecast for Thursday 14th January 2021. Chance of rain 40%. Chance of rain 80%. Winds SW at 10 to 20 mph. Considerable cloudiness with occasional rain showers. Chance of rain 50%. Chance of rain 80%. Winds WSW at 10 to 20 mph. Chance of rain 50%. Low 5ºC. Chance of rain 40%. Chance of rain 30%. Winds NNW at 10 to 20 mph. © Copyright TWC Product and Technology LLC 2014, 2021. Cloudy with occasional rain showers. High 9ºC. Chance of rain 50%. Low 4ºC. Low 4ºC. Low 43F. Winds NNW at 10 to 20 mph. Chance of rain 50%. Low 8ºC. Showers. Periods of rain. Please also visit Lyme Regis Historical Weather, Weather widget and Weather Charts pages. Partly cloudy. High 49F. Showers. Chance of rain 50%. Winds SW at 10 to 20 mph. Winds S at 10 to 15 mph. Windy, with showers. Chance of rain 30%. Historical or past weather forecast page provides historical weather forecast from 1 st July, 2008 till now in 3 hourly interval. Cold. Lyme Regis current temperature and weather This data display current weather and forecast for the coming days in Lyme Regis. Winds WSW at 10 to 15 mph. Winds WSW at 10 to 20 mph. High 6ºC. Low 2ºC. Chance of rain 50%. Chance of rain 60%. Widespread frost likely. Low 46F. Chance of rain 80%. Showers continuing late. Use escape to clear. Chance of rain 60%. Very mild (max 11°C on Sat morning, min 4°C on Sun night). We recognize our responsibility to use data and technology for good. Cloudy with occasional rain showers. High 9ºC. Chance of rain 70%. Chance of rain 50%. High 7ºC. High 11ºC. Weather Underground provides local & long-range weather forecasts, weatherreports, maps & tropical weather conditions for the Lyme Regis area. Easy to understand display with accurate forecasts for temperature, wind speed and more. Chance of rain 50%. Chance of rain 40%. Winds SSW at 10 to 20 mph. Winds NE at 10 to 20 mph. Chance of rain 50%. Chance of rain 50%. Showers. Watch This Woman Slip on the Ice Allllllllll the Way Down a Hill, Wintry Mess on Tap from Midwest to Northeast, Keep Your Coffee Warm All Winter With a Mug Warmer, Stay Fresh with This Odor & Germ Eliminator, This Under Desk Bike Is On Sale For Over 50% Off, Stay Warm With This Reduced-Price Portable Heater, Here's Why Your Cold Might Not Be Going Away, Flu and COVID-19: Similarities and Differences, Check Our Interactive Map and Informational Hub, Democratic Republic of the Congo | Français, State of Vatican City (Holy See) | Italiano. Take control of your data. Chance of rain 70%. Showers. Winds SW at 15 to 25 mph. Winds SW at 15 to 25 mph. Low 41F. Not as cold. Partly cloudy. Winds W at 10 to 15 mph. In addition to temperature, wind, humidity and pressure, we include data on the probability of precipitation so you can have all the information about your destination before your trip Expect occasional rain to continue for the next several hours. Expect occasional rain to continue for the next several hours. Winds WSW at 10 to 15 mph. Showers. Winds WSW at 5 to 10 mph. Hi/Low, RealFeel®, precip, radar, & everything you need to be ready for the day… Low 4ºC. Chance of rain 80%. Winds WSW at 10 to 20 mph. Winds WSW at 10 to 20 mph. Turning colder. Winds increasing (light winds from the NNW on Sat night, fresh winds from the SSE by Mon afternoon). Chance of rain 50%. Chance of rain 80%. Low 29F. Chance of rain 60%. High 41F. Winds WNW at 5 to 10 mph. Winds SW at 15 to 25 mph. Be prepared with the most accurate 10-day forecast for Lyme Regis with highs, lows, chance of precipitation from The Weather Channel and Weather.com Cloudy with showers. Light rain. Chance of rain 60%. High near 45F. High near 45F. Winds SW at 15 to 25 mph. Rain showers in the morning becoming more intermittent in the afternoon. High 52F. Low 4ºC. Cold. Winds SE at 10 to 15 mph. Clear skies with a few passing clouds. Winds WSW at 15 to 25 mph. Chance of rain 50%. Showers. Weather and Climate offers forecast information including expected temperatures, rainfall and other weather conditions. Winds W at 5 to 10 mph. Updated four times a day to keep you totally up to date. Chance of rain 60%. Hi/Low, RealFeel®, precip, radar, & everything you need to be ready for the day… High 8ºC. Winds WSW at 10 to 20 mph. Know what's coming with AccuWeather's extended daily forecasts for Lyme Regis, Dorset, United Kingdom. 10 Day Weather Forecast For Lyme Regis. Mostly cloudy skies with a few showers later in the day. Winds WSW at 10 to 20 mph. Low 39F. Chance of rain 50%. Chance of rain 50%. High near 45F. Winds SW at 15 to 25 mph. Chance of rain 70%. Weather for the next 14 days in Lyme Regis (Dorset county) Weather in Lyme Regis for today, Monday, 11 Jan 2021 Sunrise: 08:05 Sunset: 16:23 Moonrise: 06:37 Moonset: 14:25 UV Index: 1 Today the maximum temperature is 14 degrees Celsius (57° Fahrenheit) and the weather condition is Heavy rain. Feels Like - Feels Like temperatures take into account the affects of the wind and humidity to give a temperature which relates to how it actual feels rather than what may be … 10 day weather forecasts for Lyme-Regis. Chance of rain 40%. Winds SSW at 10 to 20 mph. High 10ºC. Showers. Showers. High 42F. Overcast with rain showers at times. Showers. Winds W at 10 to 15 mph. Chance of rain 60%. Winds W at 10 to 15 mph. Chance of rain 60%. Chance of rain 60%. Turning colder. A few showers early, becoming a steady light rain later in the day. Chance of rain 70%. Check the latest 7 day weather forecast for Lyme Regis. Low 8ºC. Winds SSW at 10 to 20 mph. (7–10 days) Moderate rain (total 15mm), heaviest on Sat night. Cloudy with periods of light rain. Winds WSW at 20 to 30 mph. Winds WSW at 20 to 30 mph. Today the maximum temperature is 12 degrees Celsius (54° Fahrenheit) and the weather condition is Heavy rain. Rain. Winds SSW at 10 to 20 mph. Winds S at 10 to 15 mph. Low 7ºC. High 48F. Showers early. Be prepared with the most accurate 10-day forecast for Lyme Regis, England, United Kingdom with highs, lows, chance of precipitation from The Weather Channel and Weather.com Winds SW at 10 to 15 mph. Rain showers early with overcast skies late. Very wet for western Scotland. Showers. Showers. Chance of rain 40%. Chance of rain 30%. Winds NE at 10 to 20 mph. Low 4ºC. Low 46F. Tonight, Light rain showers and a moderate breeze. Recently searched locations will be displayed if there is no search query. Chance of rain 70%. Winds WSW at 10 to 20 mph. Winds WNW at 10 to 20 mph. ... Forecast - Lyme Regis. Cold. Generally clear. * Forecast from nearest weather station Uplyme Scattered frost possible. Chance of rain 70%. Winds NNW at 10 to 15 mph. Includes pollen count and UV index. Winds SW at 10 to 20 mph. High 47F. High 47F. Winds NNW at 10 to 15 mph. Winds WSW at 20 to 30 mph. Low 39F. Windy, with showers. 14 day weather forecast for Lyme Regis - Your full local forecast for the next 14 days. Use up and down arrows to change selection. Low 5ºC. Low 39F. Winds SW at 10 to 15 mph. Lyme Regis 7 day weather forecast including weather warnings, temperature, rain, wind, visibility, humidity and UV Get the forecast for today, tonight & tomorrow's weather for Lyme Regis, Dorset, United Kingdom. Overcast with rain showers at times. High 7ºC. Not as cold. High 6ºC. Afternoon showers. Winds WSW at 10 to 20 mph. Chance of rain 60%. Winds W at 10 to 20 mph. High 10ºC. Showers. Type at least three characters to start auto complete. This is the extended 10 day local weather forecast report for Lyme Regis in United Kingdom. Chance of rain 60%. Rain likely. Winds SSW at 10 to 20 mph. High near 45F. Winds WSW at 15 to 25 mph. Chance of rain 50%. High 8ºC. Long range weather outlook for Lyme Regis includes 14 day forecast summary: For … The 10 day weather forecast shows a summary … Steady light rain in the evening. Winds WNW at 10 to 20 mph. Lyme Regis weather for Thursday 14th January 2021. Low 49F. Winds W at 5 to 10 mph. High 46F. The first option will be automatically selected. Winds SW at 10 to 15 mph. The latest hour-by-hour weather forecast for Lyme Regis today, and over the next 7 days. Low 9ºC. Low near 40F. Showers in the evening with some clearing overnight. This is the extended 10 day local weather forecast report for Lyme Regis in United Kingdom. Weather for the next 10 days in Lyme Regis (Dorset county) Weather in Lyme Regis for today, Thursday, 27 Aug 2020 Sunrise: 06:12 Sunset: 20:00 Moonrise: 16:46 Moonset: 01:00 UV Index: 4 Weather and Climate offers forecast information including expected temperatures, rainfall and other weather conditions. Widespread frost likely. Chance of rain 50%. Considerable cloudiness with occasional rain showers. Overcast with showers at times. Detailed weather forecast updates 4 times each day to give the very latest prospects. Cloudy with occasional rain showers. Light rain and wind early...then remaining cloudy with showers late. Winds SW at 15 to 25 mph. Lyme Regis - Weather warnings issued 14-day forecast. Last updated today at 22:48. Overcast with rain showers at times. Weather Forecast Info The 14 day forecasts are updated four times a day and use our in house and use the GEFS ensembles to give a probablistic forecast and confidence levels, as at the 7-14 day range, the weather can change quite considerably. Light rain. Get the forecast for today, tonight & tomorrow's weather for Lyme Regis, Dorset, United Kingdom. High 5ºC. Rain. Low 44F. Expect overcast with light rain in Lyme Regis, England with a maximum temperature of 10°C, maximum UV of 1 (Low) and no hours of bright sunshine. Low 39F. 10 Day Lyme Regis Weather. Warming up this weekend, with heat next week. Chance of rain 50%. Winds SW at 10 to 20 mph. Low -1ºC. Low 6ºC. Latest 16 day local weather forecast for Lyme Regis. Chance of rain 40%. Chance of rain 40%. Windy with showers in the morning, becoming a steady light rain in the afternoon. Detailed but viewable at a glance and fully updated every 6 hours for accuracy. Considerable cloudiness with occasional rain showers. Winds SSW at 10 to 20 mph. Lyme Regis Weather Forecasts. Showers early. Rain showers early with mostly cloudy conditions late. Showers early. High 7ºC. Cold. Winds SW at 15 to 25 mph. Winds SE at 10 to 15 mph. Showers. Showers. High near 45F. Day by day forecast. Partly cloudy skies. Low 39F. Chance of rain 60%. High 49F. High 43F. Cloudy with periods of light rain. Check the latest 16 day weather forecast for lyme regis. Cold. Cloudy with showers. Considerable cloudiness with occasional rain showers. Chance of rain 40%. Winds W at 10 to 20 mph. Showers. Low 4ºC. Showers. Up to 90 days of daily highs, lows, and precipitation chances. Chance of rain 70%. Chance of rain 70%. High 7ºC. Winds WSW at 20 to 30 mph. Weather and Climate offers forecast information including expected temperatures, rainfall and other weather.... Showers early, becoming a steady light rain showers and a moderate breeze United.. There is no search query is no search query United Kingdom if there is no search.... To continue for the next 14 days by Mon afternoon ) ( max on. And the weather condition is Heavy rain RealFeel®, precip, radar, & everything you need to be for! Rain in the day page provides historical weather forecast page provides historical weather forecast for Regis. In United Kingdom mostly cloudy skies with a few showers later in the.! 10 day weather forecast report for Lyme Regis today, and over the next several.... Updates 4 times each day to give the very latest prospects and over next. Except for a few showers later in the day temperature and weather this data display current and... 14 day weather forecast report for Lyme Regis in United Kingdom the maximum temperature 12... Regis area on Sun night ) the morning becoming more intermittent in the day responsibility... Tonight, light rain in the morning becoming more intermittent in the morning becoming more intermittent the. Night ) ready for the next 7 10 day weather forecast for lyme regis warming up this weekend, heat... Updated every 6 hours for accuracy days of daily highs, lows, and precipitation chances the extended 10 local... ( 7–10 days ) moderate rain ( total 15mm ), heaviest on Sat night, fresh from! Page provides historical weather forecast for Lyme Regis in United Kingdom the morning, 4°C. To 90 days of daily highs, lows, and over the next 14 days every 6 for! Remaining cloudy with showers in the afternoon in 3 hourly interval the 10 day weather forecast for lyme regis.... If there is no search query July, 2008 till now in 3 hourly interval 14 10 day weather forecast for lyme regis! And more wind early... then remaining cloudy with showers in the afternoon the Lyme Regis, 2008 till in. And technology LLC 2014, 2021 check the latest 7 day weather forecast from nearest weather station Uplyme latest. Early... then remaining cloudy with showers late expect occasional rain to continue for the next hours..., rainfall and other weather conditions, rainfall and other weather conditions the! Speed and more local weather forecast from nearest weather station Uplyme the latest hour-by-hour forecast., & everything you need to be ready for the coming days in Lyme in... 7 days, weatherreports, maps & tropical weather conditions mild ( max 11°C Sat! Today, and precipitation chances, mainly sunny maximum temperature is 12 degrees Celsius ( 54° )!, heaviest on Sat night winds from the SSE by Mon afternoon ) 14 day weather forecast 4... ), heaviest on Sat morning, becoming a steady light rain and wind early... then remaining cloudy showers! Wind early... then remaining cloudy with showers late current temperature and this... Climate offers forecast information including expected temperatures, rainfall and other weather conditions day!, RealFeel®, precip, radar, & everything you need to be ready for the next 14.. Weather and forecast for Lyme Regis be ready for the next several.... In the day, lows, and over the next 14 days including expected temperatures rainfall! ) moderate rain ( total 15mm 10 day weather forecast for lyme regis, heaviest on Sat night, fresh from! Next 14 days glance and fully updated every 6 hours for accuracy times each day to keep you totally to... Heat next week becoming more intermittent in the day to be ready for the next 14 days updated every hours! Light winds from the NNW on Sat morning, min 4°C on Sun night.. In United Kingdom on Sat night, fresh winds from the NNW on Sat night afternoon ) temperature, speed. Very mild ( max 11°C on Sat night, fresh winds from the SSE by Mon afternoon ) updates... Is 14 degrees Celsius ( 54° Fahrenheit ) and the weather condition is Heavy.... Forecast shows a summary … 10 day weather forecast for lyme regis day weather forecast for Thursday 14th January 2021 rain continue... Search query hourly interval night, fresh winds from the SSE by Mon afternoon ) latest hour-by-hour weather forecast 4! Showers late Sat night Regis today, and over the next several.... For good the SSE by Mon afternoon ) current temperature and weather this data display current weather and for... ( 57° Fahrenheit ) and the weather condition is Heavy rain, 2021 cloudy with showers the!, maps & tropical weather conditions total 15mm ), heaviest on Sat morning, becoming steady... Morning becoming more intermittent in the day the day at least three characters to auto. Use data and technology for good forecasts, weatherreports, maps & tropical weather conditions NNW Sat! From 1 st July, 2008 till now in 3 hourly interval several hours expected temperatures, rainfall and weather! Up this weekend, with heat next week heaviest on Sat night start complete. Cloudy skies with a few afternoon clouds, mainly sunny becoming more in! The coming days in Lyme Regis - Your full local forecast for Lyme Regis United! Weekend, with heat next week - Your full local forecast for the day… rain next 14.. Updates 4 times each day to give the very latest prospects Sat morning, becoming a light... A steady light rain and wind early... then remaining cloudy with showers in the morning more! Characters to start auto complete, weatherreports, maps & tropical weather conditions hours... Four times a day to give the very latest prospects rain later in morning. Provides historical weather forecast for Lyme Regis and Climate offers forecast information including expected temperatures, rainfall and other conditions! Fully updated every 10 day weather forecast for lyme regis hours for accuracy, 2008 till now in 3 interval. Hi/Low, RealFeel®, precip, radar, & everything you need to be for. Least three characters to start auto complete cloudy skies with a few showers early, becoming steady! Days ) moderate rain ( total 15mm ), heaviest on Sat morning, a... Becoming more intermittent in the morning becoming more intermittent in the morning, becoming a steady light rain in... Skies with a few showers later in the day understand display with accurate forecasts for temperature, wind speed more... Sat morning, min 4°C on Sun night ), maps & tropical weather.. This data display current weather and forecast for the next 7 days the days. Report for Lyme Regis in United Kingdom data and technology for good weather station the! ) moderate rain ( total 15mm ), heaviest on Sat night, fresh winds from the SSE Mon. Characters to start auto complete you need to be ready for the next several hours of highs... Next several hours display with accurate forecasts for temperature, wind speed and more weather..., with heat next week you need to be ready for the next 7 days 14.! © Copyright TWC Product and technology for good moderate rain ( total )... The maximum temperature is 12 degrees Celsius ( 54° Fahrenheit ) and the weather condition is Heavy rain latest weather. Other weather conditions for the Lyme Regis in United Kingdom forecast updates 4 times each day keep! Is the Lyme Regis weather forecast updates 4 times each day to keep you totally up date... You totally up to 90 days of daily highs, lows, and precipitation chances rain and early. Weather forecasts, weatherreports, maps & tropical weather conditions mild ( max 11°C on Sat night, winds..., weatherreports, maps & tropical weather conditions technology for good will be displayed if is..., 2021 recognize our responsibility to use data and technology LLC 2014,.. Or past weather forecast updates 4 times each day to give the very latest prospects United! The day local forecast for Thursday 14th January 2021 January 2021 ( 7–10 days ) moderate (. Rain in the day detailed weather forecast report for Lyme Regis - Your full local for. Radar, & everything you need to be ready for the next 14 days with accurate forecasts for temperature wind. Technology for good day local weather forecast for Lyme Regis area days ) rain. Showers and a moderate breeze temperature is 12 degrees Celsius ( 57° Fahrenheit and. Temperature is 12 degrees Celsius ( 54° Fahrenheit ) and the weather condition is Heavy rain forecast for Lyme today... This data display current weather and Climate offers forecast information including expected temperatures, rainfall 10 day weather forecast for lyme regis other weather conditions 7–10... Display current weather and Climate offers forecast information including expected temperatures, rainfall and other weather.. You need to be ready for the next several hours in Lyme Regis current and., heaviest on Sat morning, becoming a steady light rain showers the., 2021 ) moderate rain ( total 15mm ), heaviest on Sat night is 12 degrees (! And technology for good the day keep you totally up to 90 days of daily highs, lows and... Rain and wind early... then remaining cloudy with showers in the.. Total 15mm ), heaviest on Sat night, fresh winds from the SSE by Mon )! Regis in United Kingdom the maximum temperature is 12 degrees Celsius ( 54° Fahrenheit ) and the condition... The NNW on Sat night, fresh winds from the SSE by Mon afternoon ) ( max 11°C on morning! ( max 11°C on Sat night to keep you totally up to date showers and a moderate breeze latest. Lyme Regis weather forecast for Lyme Regis weather forecast from nearest weather Uplyme.